To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Electrical Engineering is preferred with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Program Management role. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Strong, proven customer relations skills are required.
- The position requires a high level understanding of engineering concepts and FAA certification procedures for commercial aircraft seats.
- Must possess strong negotiation skills and the ability to positively influence customer decisions, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of meeting commitments.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment are required.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced, high pressure environment. Excellent organization skills are essential.
- Must have excellent internal and external communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Multicultural background is a plus.
Must have good knowledge in MS Project, SAP, CDB and Microsoft Office applications.
Certificates and Licenses:
Project Management Professional (PMP) should be obtained.